Money and finances don’t have to be scary. You can break the cycle of living paycheck to paycheck and take the fear out of your financial present and future. I can help you embrace a new approach and a fresh perspective on this through my Money Coaching workshops and individual sessions.
We all have a personal relationship with money, and that relationship is very unique to our experiences in life. I was a single mom from the moment my son was born until he was 12 years old. Being a single mom was one of the most challenging things I’ve ever done, yet it taught me a lot of things about not only myself, but life in general. I’ve learned about strength, perseverance and the opportunities that come from life’s challenges. I learned how to take a challenging financial situation and turn it into a thriving finance-based business, because I mastered my relationship with money.
Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly…” Proverb.
Money doesn’t have to create turmoil in our lives, even when it seems scary. I can help ease your fears and get you heading towards the financial freedom and rewards you deserve. It’s called the sweet life.
Money Coaching for Professionals
I offer one-on-one coaching sessions, both virtual and in-person. I currently provide both three-month and six-month programs available, along with different payment options.
My programs include:
- Initial Getting-to-Know-You in-person meeting to kick things off (for local clients)
- Customized monthly phone or Skype sessions
- Accountability systems and training
- Weekly challenges and inspiration
- Ongoing email support throughout the entire program
Financial Coaching can help YOU discover:
- How to outline your goals so that they can actually be attained
- How to determine your true cost of living
- Whether your current money mindset is helping or hurting you
- How to completely transform your relationship with money and embrace your new approach